Share certificates are a great way to make the most of your savings. By committing to keep your funds on deposit for a set term, you'll earn higher dividends than with a standard Savings. The longer the term, the higher the rate. Share Certificates offer the following features:
- Guaranteed earnings at a set rate for the entire term
- Flexible terms, ranging from six months to five years, available
- Dividends calculated and paid quarterly
- Open a certificate with as little as $500
- Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
Visit us at the branch or call us at (860) 444-5104 to open or re-invest in certificate.
Use as collateral for a loan
You can utilize the funds you have in a certificate for a low-rate Certificate Secured Loan, instead of dipping into your savings. Rates for a secured loan are 2.00% over the certificate rate.
Current Certificate Rates
If a certificate is redeemed before the maturity date an early withdrawal penalty equal to 90 days dividends (calculated on the account balance) may be charged.